- Recommended Products
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Hi-Target V30
- Use: Automotive&Hand Held
- Model: V30
- Model No: V30
- Trademark: Hi-target
- Specification: CE
- Type: GPS Receiver
- Port Number: Multichannel
- Brand: Hi-Target
- Language: English
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong, China
V30 GNSS RTK system
The V30 GNSS RTK system is designed to meet high quality standards at an affordable price. It is outstanding in its class, with a rugged design and user-friendly functions.
- 220 tracking channels.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS.
- NGS approved GNSS antenna.
- Equipped with a smart speaker guiding the whole operation.
- Multi one-button functions make fieldwork easier, such as auto base setup by one button, the rover can get fix solution once it is turned on.
Diversify RTK application
Optional transceiver UHF radio
- The transceiver UHF radio enables the working mode to be switchable between base and rover.
- 2-watt HI-TARGET internal UHF radio and 2-watt Pacific Crest TrimTalk© internal UHF radio are optional. Pacific Crest TrimTalk© internal UHF radio is compatible with other radios.
Removable internal UHF radio enables users to fix or exchange simply.
Seamless operation in CORS system
- Built-in GPRS/GSM/3G module ensures that the V30 works perfectly with network RTK positioning.
- Powered by 5000mAh Li-ion battery.
- Static working time 13 - 15 hours.
- RTK Rover (UHF/GPRS/GSM) working time 10 - 12 hours.
- RTK Base working time 8 - 10 hours.
Rugged and unique design
- IP67 dust/water protection.
- Withstands 3-meter natural fall onto concrete.
- Rapid tracking and perfect avoidance or reduction of obstruction and multipath effect to ensure superior positioning capability.
- Technical parameters
- MEASUREMENTS? 220 Channels? Advanced Pacific Crest Maxwell 6 Custom Survey GNSS Technology? High precision multiple correlator for GNSS pseudo range measurements? Unfiltered, unsmoothed pseudo range measurements data for low noise, low multipath error, low time domain correlation and high dynamic response? Very low noise GNSS carrier phase measurements with <1 mm precision in a 1 Hz bandwidth? Signal-to-Noise ratios reported in dB-Hz? Proven Pacific Crest low elevation tracking technology
Satellite signals tracked simultaneouslyGPS: Simultaneous L1C/A, L2C, L2E, L5GLONASS: Simultaneous L1C/A, L1P, L2C/A (GLONASS M only), L2PSBAS: Simultaneous L1 C/A, L5Galileo: Simultaneous L1 BOC, E5A, E5B, E5AltBOCBDS: B1, B2QZSS: L1 C/A, L1 SAIF, L2C, L5POSITIONING PERFORMANCEStatic and Fast Static GNSS surveyingHorizontal: 2.5mm+0.5ppm RMSVertical: 5mm+0.5ppm RMSPost Processing Kinematic(PPK / Stop & Go) GNSS surveyingHorizontal: 1cm+1ppm RMSVertical: 2.5cm+1ppm RMSInitialization time: typically 10 minutes for base while 5 minutes for roverInitialization reliability: typically > 99.9%RealtimeKinematic(RTK) surveyingHorizontal: 8mm+1ppm RMSVertical: 15mm+1ppm RMSInitialization time: typically < 8 secondsInitialization reliability: typically > 99.9%Code Differential GNSS positioningHorizontal: 25cm+1ppm RMSVertical: 50cm+1ppm RMSSBAS[iv]: 0.50m Horizontal, 0.85m VerticalHARDWAREPhysicalDimensions (W x H): 19.50cm x 10.40cm(7.68 in x 4.09 in)Weight: 1.3kg (2.86lb) with internal battery, internal radio, standard UHF antennaOperating temperature: -45ºCto +65ºC (-49ºF to +149ºF)Storage temperature: -55ºC to +85ºC (-67ºF to +185ºF)Humidity: 100%, consideringWater/dustproof: IP67 dustproof, protected from temporary immersion to depth of 1m (3.28ft).Shock and Vibration: Designed to survive a 3m(9.84ft) natural fall onto concrete.ElectricalPower 6V to 28V DC external power inputPower consumption 2.5WAutomatic Switching between internal power and external powerRechargeable, removable 7.4V, 5000mAh Lithium-Ion battery in internal battery compartmentInternal battery lifeStatic 13 - 15 hoursRTK Rover (UHF/GPRS/3G) 10 - 12 hoursRTK Base 8 - 10 hoursI/O interface1 x Bluetooth1 x standard USB2.0 port2 x RS232 serial port2 x DC power input (8-pin & 5-pin)COMMUNICATION AND DATA STORAGEGPRS/GSM or 3GFully integrated, fully sealed internal GPRS/GSM or 3GNetwork RTK (via CORS) range20-50kmHI-TARGET internal UHF radio (standard)Frequency: 460 MHz with 116 channelsTransmitting Power: 0.1W, 1W, 2W adjustableTransmitting Speed: Up to 19.2KbpsWorking Range: 3~5Km typical, 8~10km optimalPacific Crest XDL micro Internal UHF RadioFrequency: 403~473 MHzTransmitting Power: 0.5W, 1.0W, 2.0W adjustableTransmitting Speed: Up to 19.2KbpsSupport most of radio communication protocolWorking Range: 3~5km typical, 8~10km optimalHI-TARGET External UHF radio (standard)Frequency: 460 MHz with 116 channelsTransmitting Power: 5W, 10W, 20W, 30W adjustableTransmitting Speed: Up to 19.2KbpsWorking Range: 8~10Km typical, 15~20km optimalPacific Crest ADL Vantage Pro External UHF radioFrequency: 390~430 MHz or 430~470 MHzTransmitting Power: 4W to 35W adjustableTransmitting Speed: Up to 19.2KbpsSupport most of radio communication protocolWorking Range: 8~10Km typical, 15~20km optimalSupport other external communication deviceFor example, external GSM modem.Data storage64MB internal memoryData formats(1Hz positioning output, up to 50 Hz - depends on installed option)CMR: sCMRx, CMR, CMR+input and outputRTCM: RTCM 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1 input and outputNavigation outputs ASCII: NMEA-0183 GSV, AVR, RMC, HDT, VGK, VHD, ROT, GGK, GGA, GSA, ZDA, VTG, GST, PJT, PJK, BPQ, GLL, GRS, GBSNavigation outputs Binary: GSOF1 Pulse Per Second Output