Land Survey R2 Gnss Rtk
|FOB Price:||US $7,647 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,647/ Piece|
- Model NO.: R2
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Amercian
- Trademark: Trimble
- Specification: 39X21X27cm
- HS Code: 8526919090
Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver
- Professional solution for survey-grade workflows
- Submeter to centimeter level accuracies
- Fast to setup, easy-to-use, keeping you productive and focused on your work
- Supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
- Trimble Maxwell 6 chip with 220 channels and leading GNSS technology maximizes data quality
- Easily collect data by pairing with a Trimble handheld controller
For information on the Trimble R2 receiver supporting GIS workflows, please click here.
The Trimble R2 is a compact, durable GNSS receiver that provides an easy-to-use solution for GIS and survey professionals who need to collect highly accurate data in a variety of precision survey applications ranging from mapping and locating underground infrastructure, such as pipes and cables, to inspecting stormwater drains, and much more.
Capable of delivering between submeter and centimeter positioning accuracy in real-time to any mobile device via a wireless Bluetooth® connection, a Trimble Controller, the R2 receiver gives you total flexibility to choose a solution based on the accuracy and GNSS performance level that suits your application, letting you work the way you want.
Collected data can then be processed with Trimble office software, including Trimble Business Center or TerraFlex, providing you with high-quality deliverables for your organization.