- Model NO.: ProFlex 800
- Weight: From 2.1 Kg (4.6 Lb)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +70°c
- Specification: 21.5x20x7.6 cm (8.46x7.87x2.99 in)
- Accuracy: 2mm
- Operating Temperature: -30° to +65°c
- Trademark: Nikon
The ProFlex 800 is a powerful GNSS positioning solution that delivers state-of-art RTK features in a rugged, highly integrated receiver design. The new Z-Blade GNSS centric technology uses all available satellite signals equally (without preference to any particular constellation) to deliver fast and stable RTK solutions. Z-Blade helps ProFlex 800 achieve optimal results, even in environments where GPS coverage in insufficient, like dense urban canyons or under tree canopy.
Flexible Receiver for Many Applications
The ProFlex 800 offers a unique rugged design. It includes a wide range of built-in communication options, internal battery and storage memory, specific kits per application and full compatibility with various software solutions. The weatherproof, high-impact-resistant molded aluminum housing ensures your investment is safe in all conditions.
Extreme flexibility and ruggedness make ProFlex 800 ideal for use as:
- a backpack-mounted surveying rover
- a field base station
- a continuously operating reference station (CORS)
- or for onboard system integration